Responsibilities & Duties:
- Booking and managing time slots
- Arrange wharf transport, unpacks, empty returns
- Scheduling and managing a fleet of drivers
- Coordinating deliveries to meet customer requirements
- Developing and maintaining relationship with clients, internal departments, supplier and drivers
- Data entry and utilisation of internal systems
- Solid experience in transport allocation
- Must have experience in wharf transport
- Ability to increase efficiency and increase profits
- Proficient in transport operating systems
- Influential with the ability to build relationships
- Organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
All interested applicants are encouraged online or for a confidential discussion please contact Sharyn Waterworth on 0432 990 472.
People in Focus are specialist in providing employment solutions in Freight, Shipping and Logistics. Interviews can also be scheduled at a location convenient for you.