Duties & responsibilities include:
- P/O management & status reporting
- Taking bookings and arranging transport
- Formulating and submitting client quotations
- Status reporting and updating on any industry changes
- Combination operational duties
- Third party billings, invoicing, reporting & EOM processing
- Attending client visits with sales staff and management as required
- Develop & maintain relationships with shipping lines, freight forwarders, overseas offices/agents, customers, suppliers and internal staff
- Prior experience in freight forwarding operations and customer service roles in the Australian market.
- CargoWise experience is essential
- Attention to detail and accurate data entry skills
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
Apply online today! For further information about this role or similar positions speak to one of our specialist recruiters Renee Hooper on mobile 0455 485 826.
People in Focus provide job opportunities in Freight, Shipping and Logistics Industries.