Duties & responsibilities include:
- Sourcing rates and quote preparation
- Support Branch Manager with selected house accounts
- Perform data analysis to support targeted future activities
- Act as central coordination point for selected National Projects
- Coordination of RFP’s with Overseas Offices
- Control of Sales Pipeline with Overseas Offices
- Experience in a similar role with a Freight Forwarder
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Analytical with attention to detail
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online or for further information contact Sharyn Waterworth on mobile 0432 990 472.
People in Focus are specialist in providing employment solutions in Freight, Shipping and Logistics. Interviews can also be scheduled at a location convenient for you.