To assist with the set up and development of the division they are looking to appoint a Program Manager to plan, implement, and support high quality customer solutions/programs and sustain healthy relationships with clients to achieve long-term profitability. Fluency in written and verbal Japanese & English is essential for this role.
Duties & responsibilities include:
- Operational planning, implementation & budget maintenance
- Financial analysis (P&L, balance sheets, margins & variances)
- Establish compliance with safety, security, company policy and procedures, ISO, local country rules and regulations
- Support strategy development to retain existing customers
- Collaborate with internal teams to provide customised & integrated IT solutions
- Provide strategic workshops in design & customised solutions
- Present strategies on account retention, rapid growth, development, modification, business acquisition initiatives
- Contract Management, Negotiation, Extensions/Renewals & Compliance
- Fluency in written and verbal Japanese & English is essential for this role
- Demonstrable Program Manager experience in supply chain services
- Proven management experience in profit/loss statements, procurement margins, client satisfaction programs & safety program compliance.
- Sound understanding of Ocean, Air, Transport & Warehouse products
- Strong quantitative and analytic abilities
- Background in Medical Devices will be highly advantageous
- Computer literacy in MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Visio)
- Degree in Logistics/Transport or relevant industry highly desired
- High tolerance for differences and low risk avoidance, self-confidence, creativity, imagination, curiosity, and critical thinking
- Strong quantitative and analytic abilities to extract business insights from vast amounts of data
- Ability to interpret and analyse financial documents
- Ability to travel across APAC region where required
- Exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal
- Professionalism, integrity and the ability to build long term relationships
FedEx Logistics have engaged the services of People in Focus to coordinate the recruitment of their new Supply Chain division based in Western Sydney.
All communication for available positions will be directed through People in Focus, please feel free to contact Renee Hooper for further information – m 0455 485 826.
People in Focus specialise in creating employment solutions in international and domestic freight forwarding and logistics. Interviews can be scheduled at a location convenient to you.