Well-established Australian owned Customs Brokerage located in Alexandria is seeking an experienced Customs Broker to join their team of experts. In the role you will managing the import clearance for a portfolio of clients. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to work in a team environment and utilise a broad range of skills in Customs Brokerage.
To be a successful applicant for the role you must possess the following:
- Licensed Customs Broker & AQIS Accredited
- Knowledge in entry preparation, classifying and compiling
- Checking and lodging entries
- Processing EFT payments
- Applying for tariff concessions
- Preparing refund/duty drawbacks
- Customs Tariff and Valuation
- Free Trade Agreements
- Steady employment history
- Customer outcome focused
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Strong work ethic
Apply online today or for further information about this role or similar positions speak to one of our specialist recruiters Sharyn Waterworth on mobile 0432 990 472.
People in Focus provide job opportunities in Freight, Shipping and Logistics Industries.