In the role you will be given the opportunity to learn skills in Customs Brokerage and International Freight Forwarding. All training will be provided and you will be working with a team of experts who will provide ongoing support and direction.
To commence with your duties will involve:
- Taking incoming calls
- Job registrations
- Checking charges, vessel arrivals and transshipments
- Liaising with Shipping Lines, Freight Forwarders, Transport companies, Australian Customs Services and AQIS
- Willingness to learn and develop
- A keen interest in Customs Brokerage and Freight Forwarding
- Enjoy administrative tasks - such as speaking on the telephone and working on a computer
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Be punctual and reliable
Apply online today or for further information about this role or similar positions speak to one of our specialist recruiters Sharyn Waterworth on mobile 0432 990 472.
People in Focus provide job opportunities in Freight, Shipping and Logistics Industries.