Duties and responsibilities include:
- Receiving export booking
- Coordinating pick up and deliveries of Freight / Containers
- Liaising with Shipping Lines and Freight Forwarders
- Preparing export documentation
- Complete export entries
- Filing and scanning documentation
- Monitor and ensure timely management of export shipping
- Maintain relationships with Vendors and Customers
- Industry knowledge of Export Ocean processes
- Experience with FAK, FCL and LCL shipments
- Excellent data entry skills with a high level of accuracy
- Attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines
Apply online today! For further information about this role or similar positions speak to one of our specialist recruiters Renee Hooper on 0455 485 826.
People in Focus provide job opportunities in Freight, Shipping and Logistics Industries. Interviews can be scheduled at a location convenient to you.