Duties and responsibilities include:
- Liaising with Shipping Lines, Freight Forwarders, ACS, AQIS, Transport Companies
- Monitoring transhipments
- Checking clearance status
- Classification of goods
- Updating and liaising with Clients
- Cartage coordination
- Providing support to the Customs Department
- Attention to detail and data entry skills
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Some experience working in Freight Forwarding or a Customs Brokerage
- Computer literate in Cargowise or similar operating system
Apply online or for further information contact Sharyn Waterworth on mobile 0432 990 472.
People in Focus are specialist recruiters in Freight Forwarding and Logistics roles and for your convenience interviews can be arranged at a location near you.