Duties and responsibilities include:
- Providing comprehensive customer service to clients
- Negotiating rates with the suppliers
- Quote preparation (air, ocean, off-shore shipment, 3PL, domestic/interstate transport)
- Providing support to the sales team
- Manage a portfolio of existing customers
- Handle customer enquiries
- Liaise with supplies, overseas offices and internal departments
- Experience in work in the Freight industry with preference to Sales Support, Marketing or Business Development
- Efficient in MS Office
- Cargowise experience preferred by not essential
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online or contact Sharyn Waterworth on m.0432 990 472.
People in Focus are specialist in providing employment solutions in Freight, Shipping and Logistics. Interviews can also be scheduled at a location convenient for you.