Duties and responsibilities include:
- Receiving orders / booking shipments
- Quote preparation for new and existing clients
- Updating rates in CargoWise
- Monitoring shipments and updating clients
- Implementation of new accounts
- Liaising with overseas agents, carriers and customers
- Providing support to management, sales team and operations
- Experience in work in the Freight industry with preference to pricing, customer service or sales support
- Efficient in MS Office
- Proficiency in CargoWise is desirable
You will be rewarded by working a progressive Freight Forwarder who offer career progression and a supportive team environment.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online or contact Sharyn Waterworth (mobile 0432 990 472) for a confidential discussion.
People in Focus are specialist in providing employment solutions in Freight, Shipping and Logistics. Interviews can also be scheduled at a location convenient for you.