To be an eligible candidate you must have previous experience working for an International Freight Forwarder.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Handling general customer enquiries and query resolution
- P/O management
- Formulating and submitting client quotations
- Liaising with overseas offices, internal departments, vendors and clients
- Answering all inbound calls and directing calls to the correct departments
- Status reporting and updating on any industry changes
- Delivery of all required documents to the Australian Border Force and the Department of Agriculture
- Maintaining and developing client relationships
- Face to face client visits
- International freight forwarding and/or customer service experience essential
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral
- Strong customer service skills – both on the phone and in person
- Basic to Intermediate knowledge level of MS applications - Outlook, Word, Excel, Windows
- Effective time management
Apply online now or for a confidential discussion contact Sharyn Waterworth on m.0432 990 472.
People in Focus are specialists in creating employment solutions in international and domestic freight forwarding and logistics. Interviews can be scheduled at a location convenient for you.