In the role you will be the first point of contact for client enquiries and following the shipment from order through to delivery.
- Min 2 years experience working in Freight Forwarding, either in an operational or customer service capacity
- Computer literacy in MS Office – MS Word and MS Excel
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Excellent customer service skills with proven relationship building skills
- Willingness to learn and contribute to team outcomes
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and follow through
- Handling general customer enquiries and query resolution
- P/O management & status reporting
- Taking bookings and arranging transport
- Formulating and submitting client quotations
- Providing support to the sales team
- Attending client visits with sales staff and management as required
- Liaising with overseas offices, internal departments, vendors and clients
excellent working conditions, a competitive remuneration package and further training.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online, for further information contact Renee Hooper on mobile 0455 485 826.
People in Focus are specialist in providing employment solutions in Freight, Shipping and Logistics. Interviews can also be scheduled at a location convenient for you.