The suitable applicant will have demonstrated longevity and previous experience within Domestic Transport or Freight industry.
Skills & attributes required for the role:
- Background working in the transport or freight industry
- Experience as an account management or sales representative
- Ability to adapt to new technologies and computer savvy
- Enjoy networking and building relationships
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- High energy level and driven to succeed
If you are looking to secure a career with a well-established and progressive company apply online today or contact Sharyn Waterworth on 0432 990 472 further information.
People in Focus are specialist in providing employment solutions in Freight, Shipping and Logistics. Interviews can also be scheduled at a location convenient for you.