There is a certain level of monotony to this data entry role so it would be more suited to a junior or mature candidate, not looking to progress their career immediately.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Data entry, ie. accounts payable and receivable
- Invoice clients
- Distribute statements
- Creditor reconciliations - local and international
- Approve expenditure
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, eg. payment terms
- Bank reconciliations
- Run daily/weekly/monthly reports, ie. debtors, creditors, margin, P&L
- Liaise with external accountant as required, eg. EOFY
- Assist with payroll and BAS processing
- Assist with office and warehouse administration tasks
- Finance team experience in freight forwarding
- Cargowise EDI experience essential (accounts module)
- Foreign currency knowledge
- High-level attention to detail
- Accurate, methodical and highly organised approach to work tasks
- Proactive team player with initiative
- Ability to independently own and problem solve tasks
- Capacity to grasp new concepts in an efficient manner
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online or for further information please contact Andrew Waterworth – mobile: 0426 909 904.
People in Focus are specialist recruiters in Freight Forwarding and Logistics roles and for your convenience interviews can be arranged at a location near you.