Duties & Responsibilities:
- People management - recruitment, induction, training, mentoring, review, planning, rostering, productivity and motivation
- Full inventory and goods flow management - in, out, storage, pick/pack and quality control
- Order despatch management including forecasting
- Warehouse and equipment maintenance and compliance - WHS and cleanliness aligned with policies and procedures
- Reporting - resource utilisation and output
- Experience in warehouse management, E-commerce highly desirable
- Demonstrable team and stakeholder management experience
- Systems knowledge - WMS and MS Office
- Continuous improvement focus to implement new "best practice"
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Discipline and stamina to deliver outcomes in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to use available tools to make decisions and recommendations
- Innovative and driven by results and success
- Positive and fun demeanour
People in Focus specialise in creating employment solutions in international and domestic freight forwarding and logistics. Interviews can be scheduled at a location convenient to you.