Ideally this would suit applicants currently operating at or near this level within an international logistics environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Staff management including mentoring, development and performance management
- Proactively monitor workflow and review temporary labour costs to ensure they are within budget
- Negotiating rates with local service partners
- Proactively engaging in customer retention and sales calls
- Developing and implementing operational procedures for new business
- Reporting and analysis of transactions and profitability
- Demonstrable team management experience
- Excellent negotiation & interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to adapt and mix with a variety of people
- Professionalism, integrity and the ability to build long-term relationships
- Desire to implement new initiatives and improve processes
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online or for further information please contact Kristy Fairweather - mobile: 0415 760 527.
People in Focus specialise in creating employment solutions in international and domestic freight forwarding and logistics. Interviews can be scheduled at a location convenient to you.