Duties & responsibilities include:
- Oversee the end to end supply chain process
- Optimise current processes and implement change
- Leading warehouse, logistics, inventory & procurement teams
- Maintain and develop relationships with customers and suppliers within local and international markets
- Assist with business growth and development
- Consolidate various components from numerous suppliers with efficiency and accuracy
- Leadership qualities with the ability to influence and develop staff
- Self-driven, energetic, and dedicated to the business goals and values
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements
- Supply chain management experience within a retail environment
- Experienced in managing projects and planning
All interested applicants are encouraged online or for a confidential discussion please contact Sharyn Waterworth on 0432 990 472.
People in Focus are specialist in providing employment solutions in Freight, Shipping and Logistics. Interviews can also be scheduled at a location convenient for you.