Duties & Responsibilities
- Control revenue and expenditure (versus budget) at job level, including processing of debtor and creditor invoices
- Collate and distribute commercial documentation to service partners
- Coordinate local cartage, including container detention and storage claims
- Liaise with clients, service providers, internal staff and offshore associates
- Enter data into ERP system
- Report on shipment volumes and profitability
- Knowledge of import/export supply chain processes, including Incoterms
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Methodical and detailed approach to job tasks
- Accomplished numeracy and data entry skills
- Customer service focus
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online or for further information please contact Sharyn Waterworth on m.0432 990 472.
People in Focus specialise in creating employment solutions in international and domestic freight forwarding and logistics. Interviews can be scheduled at a location convenient to you.