Duties & Responsibilities
- Control revenue and expenditure (versus budget) at job level, including processing of debtor and creditor invoices
- Collate and distribute commercial documentation to service partners
- Coordinate local cartage, including container detention and storage claims
- Liaise with clients, service providers, internal staff and offshore associates
- Enter data into ERP system
- Report on shipment volumes and profitability
- Knowledge of import/export supply chain processes, including Incoterms
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Methodical and detailed approach to job tasks
- Accomplished numeracy and data entry skills
- Customer service focus
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online or for further information please contact Renee Hooper - mobile: 0455 485 826.
People in Focus specialise in creating employment solutions in international and domestic freight forwarding and logistics. Interviews can be scheduled at a location convenient to you.