To assist with the set up and development of the division they are looking to appoint a Senior Supply Chain Quality Assurance Specialist to establish and enhance quality management systems & programs, and find solutions to improve overall performance of the Supply Chain operation with in the business.
To be an eligible applicant you must have previous experience in a similar role within a supply chain environment.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Support the development of Quality Management Systems
- Conduct process reviews and identify operations needs
- Develop and communication standards and quality measures
- Plan, schedule, and conduct audits
- Lead and facilitate Quality Action Team and continuous improvement initiatives
- Manage special projects as assigned
- Experience in quality and/or supply chain management
- Knowledge to understand medical device/pharmaceutical storage and distribution
- Related experience in project management, implementation, logistics solutions engineering, quality is an asset
- Process flow review, operations analysis and ISO 9011/14001/13485 implementation experience
- Computer literacy in MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word Visio)
FedEx Logistics have engaged the services of People in Focus to coordinate the recruitment of their new Supply Chain division based in Western Sydney.
People in Focus specialise in creating employment solutions in international and domestic freight forwarding and logistics. Interviews can be scheduled at a location convenient to you.