To be an eligible applicant you must have previous experience in a similar role within a supply chain environment.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Support the development of Quality Management Systems
- Conduct process reviews and identify operations needs
- Develop and communication standards and quality measures
- Plan, schedule, and conduct audits
- Lead and facilitate Quality Action Team and continuous improvement initiatives
- Manage special projects as assigned
- Experience in quality and/or supply chain management
- Knowledge to understand medical device/pharmaceutical storage and distribution
- Related experience in project management, implementation, logistics solutions engineering, quality is an asset
- Process flow review, operations analysis and ISO 9011/14001/13485 implementation experience
- Computer literacy in MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word Visio)
People in Focus specialise in creating employment solutions in international and domestic freight forwarding and logistics. Interviews can be scheduled at a location convenient to you.