Duties & responsibilities include:
- Qualify, generate and/or action sales lead
- Attend sales appointments
- Prepare and present client presentations
- Source rates, prepare quotations and tenders
- Report on sales activity
- Develop marketing and sales strategies
- Experience working in Freight Forwarding
- Previous sales experience
- Ability to open and close
- Independent and ability to work autonomously
- Self-starter who is results orientated
- Ability to build relationships
- Commercially minded
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online or for further information please contact Renee Hooper – mobile: 0455 485 826.
People in Focus are specialist recruiters in Freight Forwarding and Logistics roles and for your convenience interviews can be arranged at a location near you.