Duties & responsibilities include:
- Day to day operations for sea freight operations
- Third party billings, invoicing, reporting & EOM processing
- Oversee & support a small team of import/export operators
- Provide ongoing training & SOP implementation
- Handling escalated operational issues
- Develop & maintain relationships with shipping lines, freight forwarders, overseas offices/agents, customers, suppliers and internal staff
- Prior experience in import operations
- Proven people management / team leadership skills essential
- Import sea freight experience will be highly advantageous
- CargoWise experience is essential
- Attention to detail and accurate data entry skills
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
Apply online today! For further information about this role or similar positions speak to one of our specialist recruiters Renee Hooper on mobile 0455 485 826.
People in Focus provide job opportunities in Freight, Shipping and Logistics Industries.