Duties & Responsibilities:
- Daily scheduling of jobs and truck movements to maximise fleet utilisation - 20 vehicles and 40 drivers
- HR Management including recruitment, induction, rostering, payroll and performance
- Chain of Responsibility (CoR) management
- Customer liaison
- Managing for today and planning for tomorrow
- General administration tasks including run sheets, log books and reporting
- HC license preferred
- BFM accreditation desirable
- Computer literacy - MS Office
- Communication with drivers, staff and managers to build relationships
- Prioritise workloads based on changing customer and business requirements
- Proactive approach with strong teamwork ethic and eye for detail to solve problems
- Resilient, adaptable and positive mindset with hands-on approach
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online or for further information please contact Andrew Waterworth - mobile: 0426 909 904.
People in Focus specialise in creating employment solutions in international and domestic freight forwarding and logistics. Interviews can be scheduled at a location convenient to you.