The ideal applicant will have freight forwarding operations experience, with preference to imports.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Processing all shipments from registration through to file closure
- SCA and ACA lodgement
- Liaising with clients and providing full customer service on shipments
- Quoting and providing administrative support to sales
- Liaising with Freight Forwarders, Airlines, Shipping Lines, Transport Companies and Overseas Agents
- Ensuring correct paperwork is received and completed
- Releasing freight, approving supplier invoices, raising cheques, invoicing and closing files
- Experience working with a Freight Forwarder in an operational or customer service capacity
- Computer literacy in a Freight package and MS Word/Excel
- Experience using Exdocs, preferred but not essential
- Team player, with a friendly disposition
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer service orientated
You will be rewarded with further training and development, career opportunities, excellent working conditions and a great team environment.
Apply online today! For further information about this role or similar positions speak to one of our specialist recruiters Sharyn Waterworth on mobile 0432 990 472.
People in Focus provide job opportunities in Freight, Shipping and Logistics Industries. Interviews can be scheduled at a location convenient to you.