In the role you will be responsible for supporting the trade team by managing the end to end shipping process of imported goods. It is essential you have previous experience in Import Shipping in a similar role.
Duties & responsibilities include:
- Receiving order and following up with suppliers
- Ensuring relevant documentation is received
- Monitoring shipment status and ensuring goods are received to meet client requirements
- Updating clients on any changes
- Liaising with warehouse and suppliers to ensure shipping requirements are met
- Understanding of Import Documentation, Incoterms, AQIS and Dangerous Goods
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Team player
- Mandarin speaking preferred but not essential
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online or for further information please contact Sharyn Waterworth – mobile: 0432 990 472.
People in Focus are specialists in creating employment solutions in international and domestic freight forwarding and logistics. Interviews can be scheduled at a location convenient for you.