- Source, evaluate, administer and advise on international and domestic logistics service provider pricing and information
- Data entry into operating system and/or spreadsheet formats
- Efficiently process confidential information to/from external and internal parties as related to specified job functions
- Control, manage and continually improve work efficiency within defined areas of responsibility
- Support senior management on designated tasks as required
- Experience in international freight operations desired
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Initiative to work in collaborative and autonomous settings
- Positive, dedicated, constructive and professional approach
- Adaptable type with task ownership and continuous improvement focus
- Effective and accurate research skills
- Capacity to apply organisational, time management and problem solving techniques
- Desire to learn new skills and contribute to team development
- Outstanding communication skills - written and verbal
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online or for further information please contact Sharyn Waterworth - mobile: 0432 990 472.
People in Focus specialise in creating employment solutions in international and domestic freight forwarding and logistics. Interviews can be scheduled at a location convenient to you.