In the role you will report to the Logistics Manager and work closely with the Corporate Logistics, Corporate Buying and Regional teams as well as freight forwarders and other external suppliers on a daily basis.
The successful candidate would ideally have experience in Freight Forwarding, with a solid knowledge of Import Sea and Domestic operations being highly regarded.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- General administrative duties as outlined by your manager
- Training will be provided for all outlined tasks
- Background in freight forwarding - preferably import sea operations and/or customer service
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Solid problem solving skills and attention to detail
- High level of professionalism and dedication
- Accountability and take of ownership in areas of responsibility
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to work autonomously while contributing in an environment of teamwork
People in Focus are specialist in providing employment solutions in Freight, Shipping and Logistics. Interviews can also be scheduled at a location convenient for you.