To assist with the set up and development of the division they are looking to appoint an Inventory Controller to join the team.
To be an eligible applicant you must have previous inventory experience within a supply chain environment.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Act as a central point in addressing customers’ requests
- Coordinate a team of operations
- Perform checks on materials for system records match
- Meet KPI’s and customer service agreements
- Train new and existing staff on current and new procedures
- Maintain inventory integrity and accuracy of customers’ stock
- Oversee inventory stock check
- Relevant experience with warehouse management and transportation management systems preferred
- Recent experience in a customer driven operating environment
- Knowledge of supply chain management
- Strong analytics skills
- Computer literacy in MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Visio)
FedEx Logistics have engaged the services of People in Focus to coordinate the recruitment of their new Supply Chain division based in Western Sydney.
All communication for available positions will be directed through People in Focus, please feel free to contact Renee Hooper for further information – m 0455 485 826.
People in Focus specialise in creating employment solutions in international and domestic freight forwarding and logistics. Interviews can be scheduled at a location convenient to you.