Duties and responsibilities include:
- Handling day to day operations for Import Sea Operations
- Third party billings, invoicing and P&L
- Overseeing a small team of sea & air operations staff
- Provide ongoing training & SOP implementation
- Handling escalated operational issues
- Liaising with shipping lines, freight forwarders, overseas agents, customers, suppliers and internal staff
- Solid industry knowledge of import sea processes - essential
- Airfreight Operations experience, preferably exports - highly desired
- Experience in Cargowise is highly desired
- Ability to lead and mentor staff, previous experience highly desired
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Efficient with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Excellent data entry skills with a high level of accuracy
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online or for further information please contact Renee Hooper - mobile: 0455 485 826.
People in Focus are specialist in providing employments solutions in Freight, Shipping and Logistics, with interviews that can be scheduled at a location convenient for you.