Duties & responsibilities include:
- Obtaining relevant commercial documentation from origin offices or agents
- Processing Import Air shipment - registration, ACA/SCA, Underbonds & Outturns, pre-alerts and invoicing.
- Following up of delayed or short landed freight
- Tracking of shipments from start to end
- Pro-active in updating customers on the progress of their shipments
- Updating multiple systems with relevant information
- Liaising with overseas agents, vendors and customers
- Some experience working in operations or similar role with an International Freight Forwarding
- High level of communication skills both verbal & written
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously however within a team environment
- Proven track record in achieving KPIs
- High level in attention to detail
- Good under pressure with time sensitive guidelines
- Quick adaptive learner
Apply online today or for further information about this role or similar positions speak to one of our specialist recruiters Sharyn Waterworth m.0432 990 472.
People in Focus provide job opportunities in Freight, Shipping and Logistics Industries.