Duties & responsibilities
- Clearing bills of lading
- Planning FCL deliveries with clients/transport companies (Local and Interstate)
- Invoicing Payments of import declarations
- Liaising with ABF/DAWR
- Requesting/monitoring payment of COD invoices
- Checking documentation and customs status
- Experience in international freight forwarding, preferably in a transport-related capacity
- Ability to prioritise and time manage
- Results driven and customer focused
- Ability to solve problems via a common-sense approach
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Drive to ensure department KPIs and SOPs are met and adhered to
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online or for further information please contact Sharyn Waterworth on mob: 0432 990 472.
People in Focus are specialist in providing employments solutions in Freight, Shipping and Logistics, with interviews that can be scheduled at a location convenient for you.