The position is open to applicants who are seeking a career in International Freight Forwarding, with previous experience in Export Sea Operations within a global freight forwarder.
To be an eligible applicant you must possess:
- Excellent data entry skills with a high level of accuracy
- Attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines
- Strong customer service skills
- Genuine desire to develop a career in Freight Forwarding
- Receiving export booking
- Coordinating pick up and deliveries of Freight / Containers
- Liaising with Shipping Lines, Freight Forwarders, Transport Companies and Overseas Agents
- Maintaining strong relationships with Vendors and Customers
- Preparing export documentation
Apply online today! For further information about this role or similar positions speak to one of our specialist recruiters Sharyn Waterworth 0432 990 472.
People in Focus provide job opportunities in Freight, Shipping and Logistics Industries.