To be an eligible candidate you must have:
- Experience in export Operations in either Air or Sea
- Cargowise preferred
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- A high level of Customer Service
- Attention to detail
- Accuracy and proficient data entry skills
- Receiving bookings for export shipments
- Booking freight with airlines/shipping lines
- Arranging transport/cartage
- Preparing documentation
- Liaising with clients, overseas agents, shipping lines, airlines, freight forwarders and internal departments
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online or for a confidential discussion contact Sharyn Waterworth on mobile 0432 990 472.
People in Focus are specialist in providing employment solutions in Freight, Shipping and Logistics. Interviews can also be scheduled at a location convenient for you.