- Receiving bookings for export shipments
- Booking freight with airlines/shipping lines
- Arranging transport/cartage
- Preparing documentation
- Cargo reporting
- Assist with import operations and cartage when required
- Liaising with clients, overseas agents, shipping lines, airlines, freight forwarders and internal departments
- Experience in export operations air or sea (min 2. years)
- Experience in import operations (preferred)
- Cargowise (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- A high level of Customer Service
- Attention to detail
- Accuracy and proficient data entry skills
Apply online now or for a confidential discussion contact Renee Hooper on mob: 0455 485 826.
People in Focus are specialist in providing employment solutions in Freight, Shipping and Logistics. Interviews can also be scheduled at a location convenient for you.