To assist with the set up and development of the division they are looking to appoint a Design, Solutions, and Implementation Manager to design and develop supply chain processes, create operation solutions, run, retain and generate profitable revenue for the business.
Duties & responsibilities include:
- Develop plans and tactics for continuous performance improvement
- Direct and control process changes and generate revenue
- Plan and implement framework to report on regional performance and compliance metrics
- Evaluate cost impact for new service & operational expansions
- Review current strategies and recommend adjustments where/if necessary
- Identify customer needs, design new services & increase business revenue
- Manage the preparation, negotiation, and review of customer proposals
- Contract Management, Supplier Qualification and Vendor Assessments
- Demonstrable experience in Supply Chain design & implementation
- Sound understanding of Ocean, Air, Transport & Warehouse products
- Strong quantitative and analytic abilities
- Background in Medical Devices will be highly advantageous
- Computer literacy in MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Visio)
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Degree in Logistics/Transport or relevant industry highly desired
- Experience & willingness to take on project design, planning & implementation
- Excellent persuasion and relationship management skills to ensure outcome delivery
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Professionalism, integrity and the ability to build long term relationships
- Resilient and adaptable mindset with hands-on approach
- Ability to travel across APAC region where required
FedEx Logistics have engaged the services of People in Focus to coordinate the recruitment of their new Supply Chain division based in Western Sydney.
All communication for available positions will be directed through People in Focus, please feel free to contact Renee Hooper for further information – m 0455 485 826.
People in Focus specialise in creating employment solutions in international and domestic freight forwarding and logistics. Interviews can be scheduled at a location convenient to you.