To be a successful applicant for the role you must possess the following:
- Licensed Customs Broker & AQIS Accredited
- Knowledge in entry preparation, classifying and compiling
- Checking and lodging entries
- Processing EFT payments
- Applying for tariff concessions
- Preparing refund/duty drawbacks
- Customs Tariff and Valuation
- Free Trade Agreements
- Steady employment history
- Customer outcome focused
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Strong work ethic
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online or contact Sharyn Waterworth on mobile 0432 990 472 for a confidential discussion.
People in Focus are specialist in providing employment solutions in Freight, Shipping and Logistics. Interviews can also be scheduled at a location convenient for you.