Duties & Responsibilities:
- Licensed Customs Broker & Biosecurity Accredited
- Knowledge in entry preparation, classifying and compiling
- Checking and lodging entries
- Processing EFT payments
- Applying for tariff concessions
- Preparing refund/duty drawbacks
- Customs Tariff and Valuation
- Free Trade Agreements
- Current ABF license including DAWR accreditation
- High degree of numeracy, literacy and analytical skills
- Commercial focus and excellent customer service skills
- Adaptable, ethical and hands-on approach
- Ability to effectively interact and network with internal/external stakeholders to facilitate professional movement of all shipments
- First-class communication skills - written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise and time-manage
- Attention to detail
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, ongoing financial rewards and excellent working conditions.
Apply online today or contact Renee Hooper on 0455 485 826 for further information.
People in Focus specialise in creating employment solutions in international and domestic freight forwarding and logistics. All consultants are available by mobile, email, text and video (various options) and interviews can be scheduled via the method most convenient to you.