You will ideally have a background in freight forwarding or supply chain in an operations, sales or IT capacity, with the proven ability to learn new technology systems quickly and present as the company's subject matter expert across various offices around Australia and New Zealand.
While this is a client-facing role it will be essential for you to be comfortable presenting to an audience as you will also be responsible for training the sales team and department managers on the system capabilities to increase the fields overall capabilities to present solutions with current and potential customers.
An attractive remuneration package is on offer for the successful candidate.
- Solid understanding of customer-facing system capabilities
- Developing an understanding of customers and vendors supply chain systems
- Providing technology solutions to customers and vendors
- Educating sales team on system capabilities & technology solutions
- Travel and constant communication with Australian and New Zealand branches
- Ability to learn and translate system capabilities and technology solutions
- Capacity to develop and maintain strong business relationships
- Excellent communication skills - oral and written
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to travel within Australia and New Zealand
People in Focus are specialist recruiters in Freight Forwarding and Logistics roles and for your convenience interviews can be arranged at a location near you.