This International Freight Forwarder located in Alexandria is currently seeking a Supervisor to manage a small team of Customer Service Representatives. With the support of Customer Service Manager you will be responsible for the operation and output of the team.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Managing the Customer Service teams daily meetings and activity reports
- First point of contact for escalated issues
- Provide training and maintain adequate staffing to ensure service levels are met
- Work closely with Customer Service Manager & Sales Manager to develop sales and servicing strategies
- Checking job P/L and ensuring file closing is done in a timely manner
- Preparation of RFQs and quotations
- Rate negotiations
- Previous Freight Forwarding experience in either Customer Service, Sales or Operations
- Supervisory experience is preferred but not essential
- Basic understanding of Cargowise with preference to Auto Rating and shipment track/ trace.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to lead and influence
- Excellent communication skills
People in Focus are specialist in providing employments solutions in Freight, Shipping and Logistics, with interviews that can be scheduled at a location convenient for you.