Duties and responsibilities include:
- Supervise small team of customer service staff (includes: first point of contact, staff training & mentoring, performance management, annual leave calendar/cover/resourcing)
- Manage end-to-end customer service responsibilities for a core group of the company's key accounts
- Client visits where required
- Company/sales marketing and distribution
- Work closely with management teams to develop, maintain & report on sales & service levels
- First point of contact for escalated customer enquiries and query resolution
- Liaising with overseas offices, internal departments, vendors and clients
- Prior experience supervising staff in customer service highly desired
- Cargowise experience preferred (Autorating / Order Manager modules)
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Efficient with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Strong administration and PC skills
- Customer service focussed with the ability to lead & influence
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online or contact Renee Hooper on 0455 485 826 for a confidential discussion.
People in Focus are specialist in providing employment solutions in Freight, Shipping and Logistics. Interviews can also be scheduled at a location convenient for you.