To assist with the set up and development of the division they are looking to appoint a Supply Chain Operations – Customer Service Specialist to interface with customers, vendors & internal departments on the daily operational activities & handle requests to ensure complete fulfilment of services.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Act act as the primary point of contact for nominated accounts
- Assume ownership of the customer’s problem and communicate & resolve complex customer service issues
- Facilitate special projects where required and coordinate & liaise between departments and within work groups
- Maintain KPI's & performance goals
- Compile reports on service levels, vendor performance & KPI’s
- Provide recommendations & execute corrective action plans where required
- Ensure adherence & compliance of ISO’s, quality management, safety & security at all times
- Assist in the training & compliance of vendors, partners & internal teams
- Senior Customer Service experience in either freight forwarding and supply chain operations
- Solid understanding of Ocean, Air, Transport & Warehouse products
- Exceptional customer service and relationship building skills
- Background in Medical Devices will be highly advantageous
- Computer literacy in MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Visio)
- Diploma in Logistics/Transport or relevant industry highly desired
- Strong communication skills – both written & verbal
- Independent, organised, and efficient
- Detail orientated, accurate & strong problem-solving skills
- Professionalism, integrity and the ability to build long term relationships
FedEx Logistics have engaged the services of People in Focus to coordinate the recruitment of their new Supply Chain division based in Western Sydney.
All communication for available positions will be directed through People in Focus, please feel free to contact Renee Hooper for further information – m 0455 485 826.
People in Focus specialise in creating employment solutions in international and domestic freight forwarding and logistics. Interviews can be scheduled at a location convenient to you.