Duties & responsibilities include:
- First point of contact for client queries
- Track shipment from origin through to delivery
- Ensure correct paperwork is received
- Liaise with overseas offices, stakeholders and vendors
- Status reporting
- Build customer relationships / attend client visits
- Support sales with quotations
- Monthly reporting
- Experience in work in the Freight industry with preference to Sales Support, Customer Service or Operations
- Efficient in MS Office
- Cargowise experience preferred by not essential
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online or contact Sharyn Waterworth on 0432 990 472 for a confidential discussion.
People in Focus are specialist in providing employment solutions in Freight, Shipping and Logistics. Interviews can also be scheduled at a location convenient for you.