Duties and responsibilities include:
- First point of contact for customers
- Negotiating rates with the suppliers
- Quote preparation (air, ocean, off-shore shipment, 3PL, domestic/interstate transport)
- Providing support to the Branch Manager
- Handle customer enquiries
- Liaise with supplies, overseas offices and internal departments
- Experience in work in the Freight industry with preference to Customer Service and/or Sales Support
- Excellent communication skills
- Cargowise experience preferred by not essential
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online or contact Sharyn Waterworth on m.0432 990 472.
People in Focus are specialist in providing employment solutions in Freight, Shipping and Logistics. Interviews can also be scheduled at a location convenient for you.