Duties and responsibilities include:
- AR – reconciliations, collections, invoicing, receipts and debtor funding
- AP – reconciliations and payments (including contra arrangements)
- Approve expenditures
- Month end processes and reporting
- Miscellaneous finance-related project tasks
- Finance team experience in forwarding
- Cargowise EDI experience is essential
- Tertiary qualification in accounting - nice to have but not essential
- Advanced Microsoft Office experience preferred
- Ability to independently own and problem solve tasks
- Capacity to grasp new concepts in an efficient manner
- Attention to detail with excellent numerical skills
- Accomplished communication skills
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online or for further information please contact Renee Hooper on 0455 485 826.
People in Focus are specialist recruiters in Freight Forwarding and Logistics roles and for your convenience interviews can be arranged at a location near you.