Duties & Responsibilities:
- P/O management
- Shipment tracking
- Status reports
- Handling general customer enquiries and query resolution
- Liaising with overseas offices, internal departments, vendors and clients
- Provide operational support as required
- International freight forwarding customer service experience essential
- CargoWise experience essential
- Computer literacy in MS Office applications
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral
- Willingness to learn and contribute to team outcomes
- Ability to prioritise and follow through
- Attention to detail
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online or for further information please contact Sharyn Waterworth - mobile: 0432 990 472.
People in Focus specialise in creating employment solutions in international and domestic freight forwarding and logistics. All consultants are available by mobile, email, text and video (various options) and interviews can be scheduled via the method most convenient to you.