You must have at least 1 year experience in international freight forwarding in order to be considered for this role.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Handling general customer enquiries and query resolution
- P/O management
- Formulating and submitting client quotations
- Liaising with overseas offices, internal departments, vendors and clients
- Answering all inbound calls and directing calls to the correct departments
- International freight forwarding and/or customer service experience essential - minimum 1 year
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral
- Strong customer service skills – both on the phone and in person
- Basic to Intermediate knowledge level of MS applications - Outlook, Word, Excel, Windows
- Effective time management
Apply online now or for a confidential discussion contact Sharyn Waterworth on mob: 0432 990 472.
People in Focus are specialists in creating employment solutions in international and domestic freight forwarding and logistics. Interviews can be scheduled at a location convenient for you.