Duties and responsibilities:
- Handling general customer enquiries and query resolution
- P/O management
- Shipment tracking
- Status reporting
- Formulate and submit shipment quotations
- Liaising with overseas offices, internal departments, service providers and clients
- Cargowise (Order Module) experience essential
- Computer literacy in MS Office applications
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral
- Willingness to learn and contribute to team outcomes
- Ability to prioritise and follow through
- Attention to detail
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online or for further information please contact Andrew Waterworth – mobile: 0426 909 904.
People in Focus are specialists in creating employment solutions in international and domestic freight forwarding and logistics. Interviews can be scheduled at a location convenient for you.