In this role you will provide excellent customer service to distribution customers through professionally managing the process of inbound receipts, outbound orders, inventory, and customer queries.
- Accurately record customer inventory details in distribution management system
- Creation of pre-receipts for inbound inventory prior to delivery of stock
- Reconciliation of expected vs received inventory, and reporting of and overs / shorts / damages to customers
- Creation of outbound orders in line with customers’ requirements
- Update outbound orders with accurate shipping date and freight charges and reporting of dispatch to the customer
- 12 months freight forwarding experience essential
- Computer literacy in MS Office applications
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral
- Attention to detail
- High level of integrity and dependability
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online or contact Kristy Fairweather on mobile 0415 760 527 for a confidential discussion.
People in Focus are specialist in providing employment solutions in Freight, Shipping and Logistics. www.peopleinfocus.com.au