To assist with the set up and development of the division they are looking to appoint a Customer Service (Call Centre) Coordinator to join the team.
To be an eligible applicant you must have previous call centre customer service experience within a supply chain environment.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Provide daily support in operations, transport, documentation & record keeping activities
- Process orders for pick and pack
- Process warehouse receipts and despatch
- Inventory coordination and reporting
- Arrange transport for deliveries & returns
- Accurate record keeping for all communication via internal systems
- Communicate any order and/or transport variances to the client and internal teams
- Recent experience in a customer driven operating environment
- Relevant experience with warehouse/ transportation management systems preferred
- Knowledge of supply chain operations
- High level of commitment, integrity and dependability
- Ability to prioritise and time manage
- Results driven and customer focused with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Computer literacy in MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Visio)
FedEx Logistics have engaged the services of People in Focus to coordinate the recruitment of their new Supply Chain division based in Western Sydney.
All communication for available positions will be directed through People in Focus, please feel free to contact Renee Hooper for further information – m 0455 485 826.
People in Focus specialise in creating employment solutions in international and domestic freight forwarding and logistics. Interviews can be scheduled at a location convenient to you.