Duties & Responsibilities:
- Clearing bills of lading
- Planning FCL and loose (ie. LCL and air) deliveries with clients and outside transport companies
- Paying in of import declarations
- Liaising with Customs (ABF) and Biosecurity (DAWR)
- Chasing COD invoice payments prior to arranging delivery
- Checking documentation and customs status
- FCL cartage coordination experience essential
- LCL and air cartage coordination experience preferred
- Cargowise experience highly desirable
- Ability to prioritise and time manage to solve daily problems
- Results driven and customer focused
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online or for further information please contact Andrew Waterworth on mob: 0426 909 904.
People in Focus are specialist in providing employments solutions in Freight, Shipping and Logistics, with interviews that can be scheduled at a location convenient for you.